It is all about the Medical Record
Too much data – not enough information
Get Your Evaluation and Management Leveling in Order
Trusted i10 has proven next generation technology that solves the issue created by modern electronic medical systems: medical record data overload. Through technology, we process copious amounts of free text data and turn it into actionable information. Having all the information in the world does no good if there is no way to cull actionable intelligence from it. Trusted i10 ensures concise, actionable information interpreted from the patient medical record.
Let Our Experts Help!
Trusted i10 provides market-leading Natural Language Processing technology to improve your medical records-charge capture process. We provide unique Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology that automates the review your ambulatory and outpatient medical records for validation of services.
Computerization of medical records review which:
- Speeds throughput and Increases the number of records reviewed
- Lower costs by using technology for first pass reviews
- Integrates your guidelines with National and Local Coding Guidelines
- Provides rules standardization of the review process
- Ensures patient’s risk assessment is complete and fully supported by documentation
The System then assists your team members to ensure that you are paying for properly documented services at a high rate of speed utilizing the latest, continuously learning, medical-record-reviewing technology.
Trusted i10 provides market-leading Natural Language Processing technology to improve your medical records-charge capture process.
- Automated Medical Record Review and Services Identification
- Evaluation and Management Assignment Guide
- National and Local Coding Guidelines
- Denials Trapping
- CDI Query guidance
- A learning system which is continuously updated
- Education options per findings
The i10id system identifies and highlights within the medical record potential diagnosis codes (ICD-10), procedure codes, (CPT-4r) and HCPC codes. The System then assists your team members through an Evaluation and Management assessment for appropriate and defensible severity scoring.